- Third most independent analyst firm in Asia Pacific
- Third most important firm in Asia Pacific that significantly increased influence over the last year
- The only analyst firm headquartered in Asia Pacific to rank amongst top 10 firms that influence buyers in Asia Pacific
- Fourth in Asia Pacific for its engagement with Journalists
- The second best Analyst Firm in Asia Pacific in 2014 and the only analyst firm headquartered in Asia Pacific to rank amongst top 10 firms globally
- Ranked amongst top 10 global market leaders in IT Services; Software; and Telecommunications & Networking Research & Advisory
- The only young firm (18 months in operation) amongst the list of long existing global majors
In a first-of-its-kind initiative Firstbiz, the business portal that is part of Firstpost, one of India’s largest news and views portals, has released an insightful small and medium enterprises (SME) survey in the run-up to the Union Budget 2014-15. Firstpost/Firstbiz are part of Network18, the same media group that owns CNBC-TV18, CNN-IBN, CNBC Awaaz and several regional news channels in Hindi and other languages.
- 70 % of organisations are either already running or planning a mobility technology expansion project
- 50 % IT decision makers unclear about the best approach to source mobility applications and manage security
August 20, 2013, New Delhi: Traditionally seen as the family bulwark, women are now emerging as a force in the enterprise. In fact, multiple examples like Jaswantiben Jamnadas Popat (Lijjat Papad), Rajni Bector (Cremica Foods) speaks of the entrepreneurial success of women in many fields. And now, the regular working woman is also fast metamorphosing into the entrepreneur woman.
Times have changed, and so has the use of smartphones. From the earlier simplistic use of fetching email and contacts, smartphones are now the powerhouse for consumers and business users who use mobile gadgets for accessing applications and surf the web. This change in consumer behaviour away from traditional devices and platforms to richer operating systems and form factors is significantly impacting the enterprises.